WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLIANCES FOR DONATION OR REPAIR.
Our pilot program finished in April 2016 and we closed our Hadfield workshop. We are currently planning Bright Sparks 2.0. To learn what happened, what's next and how you can help, click here. To find out where you can repair or recycle your appliances, visit our FAQ page.
We rescue small appliances to keep them out of landfill.
We're a not-for-profit social enterprise and a registered charity. Our focus is on reuse and repair, but we'll recycle whatever can't be saved.
- Melbourne magazine, p.18, October-November 2015 edition
- Pro Bono Australia Spotlight, 9 September 2015
- Waste Management Review, 17 August 2015
- Northern Star Weekly, 9 November 2015
- Donkey Wheel House Events blog, 10 November 2015
- The Rogue Ginger blog, 25 November 2015
- SproutCast podcast, 8 December 2015
- Darebin Community News, December 2015 / January 2016
- Preston Leader, 22 January 2016
- The Northsider, 9 February 2016
- our crowdfunding video (below), July 2015